Organized by the City of Zagreb and the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center on October 9, 2020, starting at 11 a.m., will be held an expert conference entitled “Related to Child Welfare: A Multidisciplinary Approach in Diagnosing and Treating Childhood Trauma in a Family Environment”.
Participation in the professional meeting is free, it will be scored by the competent chambers, and upon completion, participants will receive a certificate of participation in the professional meeting.
PROFESSIONAL MEETING: “Related to the welfare of children: a multidisciplinary approach in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood trauma in a family environment”
- 11:00 Introductory speech – Professor Gordana Buljan Flander, PhD, clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, director of the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center
- 11:05 What do children and young people need from experts? – Representative of the Youth Committee of the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center
- 11:10 Welcome speech – Jelena Pavičić Vukičević, PhD, Deputy Mayor of the City of Zagreb
- 11:20 Judicial protection of children with emphasis on multidisciplinarity and cooperation – Lana Peto Kujundžić, PhD, President of the Youth Department of the Zagreb County Court, President of the Association of Juvenile Judges
- 11:35 Mental health of children and youth: challenges and perspectives – Vlatka Boričević – Maršanić, PhD – MD, psychiatry specialist, subspecialist in child and adolescent psychiatry, Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center
- 11:50 Mental health of young people in the context of the national strategy for the development of mental health 2020 – 2030 – Ivan Čelić, MD Specialist in Psychiatry, Head of the Department of Dual Disorders, Clinic for Psychiatry “Sparrow”
- 12:05 Integrated approach in the protection of children from the perspective of social welfare – Tatjana Katkić Stanić, Head of Policy Coordination and Improvement of Professional Work of Social Welfare Centers, Ministry of Labor, Pension System, Family and Social Policy
- 12:20 Barnahus – Enabling justice and care for children in Europe – Olivia Lind Haldorsson, Head of the Children at risk unit Council of Baltic Sea States
- 12:35 Why a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of childhood trauma in a family setting? – Professor Milica Pejovic Milovančević, PhD – MD, child psychiatry specialist (Serbia), director of the Institute for Mental Health
- 12:50 School medicine in the service of preserving and improving the mental health of children and youth – Marija Posavec, MD, school and university medicine, President of the Croatian Society for School and University Medicine, Institute of Public Health “Andrija Štampar”
- 13:05 Reasons and obstacles of multidisciplinary approach and interdepartmental cooperation in the protection and welfare of traumatized children – professor Marina Ajduković, Study Center for Social Work, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb
- 13:15 The role of the Police in child protection – Anita Matijević, Head of the Department of Juvenile Delinquency and Crime to the detriment of youth and family
- 13:30 Specifics of diagnosis and treatment of trauma – Bruna Profaca, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center
Disclaimer: This is unofficial translation provided for information purposes. Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center cannot be held legally responsible for any translation inaccuracy.