Jutarnji list: “Youth for Youth: Stand Home. I don’t want to be responsible for someone’s death, do you? ”
In the Jutarnji List, an extensive topic entitled »Youth for Youth: Stand Home. I do…
Welcome to the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center!
Given the current situation with the coronavirus and the prescribed epidemiological measures, we have introduced new ways of ordering patients, to ensure the protection of children, families and our employees.
You can order in the following ways:
* Send an request by e- mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us everything related to ordering and cancellation, additional documentation, referrals, notes to the e-mail address…
* Call 01 01647 19 40 from Monday to Friday from 12.30 to 14.30
* Send an request to fax 01/3436 577
There is still the option of personal ordering at the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center, but we strongly encourage anyone who can use these forms of ordering electronically or by phone.
Ordering for health services can be done only with a valid referral from a primary care physician with the indicated health service that you deliver in person / by mail / electronically. If you are sending the referral by e-mail, please attach it as an attachment, preferably in PDF format. At the first examination, it is necessary to bring a valid referral to the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center in physical form.
Information you need to provide us regardless of the method of ordering:
– name and surname of the child / patient
– address of residence of the child / patient
– telephone number and e-mail for contact of parents / guardians
– reason for arrival due to which the child / patient is ordered (describe in 1-3 sentences)
– who initiates the examination in the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center (eg school, kindergarten, social welfare center, parent…)
– whether the child comes to the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center for the first time / for re-treatment / for control
For a check-up and treatment when ordering, state the name of the specialist you are coming to.
You can expect feedback on the date as soon as possible from the order and delivery of all necessary information and referrals. Please understand due to the slightly longer waiting period for feedback due to the process of updating the waiting list due to the situation with COVID-19. In the event of an emergency, please contact your primary care physician for a referral to a competent health care facility with emergency service available.
One week before the scheduled date, you will receive a reminder and an Access Questionnaire, which must be completed no later than 24 hours before arriving at the Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center and starting treatment.
Important: In case of impossibility to arrive on the scheduled date, please cancel the examination by phone or e-mail at least 24 hours in advance. This frees the appointment to another patient and you can arrange another appointment for you and your child.
Which referral do you need according to the type of health service:
* teamwork treatment – a referral marked D1 (exceptionally a C1 referral may be used in the case of an assessment by a PHC doctor or a school doctor).
* First examination by a psychiatrist, neurologist – referral marked A1
* Control examination by a psychiatrist, neurologist – referral marked A2
* Examination by a speech therapist or psychologist – referral marked A3
* EEG – referral marked A3
* Outpatient treatment (psychotherapy or speech therapy) – referral marked D1
* Day hospital – referral marked D2
What is teamwork treatment?
teamwork treatment is a diagnostic procedure that includes examination and treatment of several experts from a multidisciplinary team (psychiatrist, psychologist, speech therapist, social pedagogue, social worker, neuropediatrician), depending on the assessed needs of each child, in order to assess the overall functioning of the child and determine more appropriate treatment/therapeutic procedures for each individual child. All examinations are performed through multiple visits.
Disclaimer: This is unofficial translation provided for information purposes. Zagreb Child and Youth Protection Center cannot be held legally responsible for any translation inaccuracy.