- 1980-1985 Faculty for Social Sciences and Humanities, Psychology Department, University of Zagreb, Graduation theme: „ Emotional stability among children from incomplete family „ Academic degree: Psychologist, M.A.
- 1994 Integral method, Faculty for Education and Rehabilitation
- The use of psychological instruments ( MMPI, MT, Wartegg-test of drawing)
- 1992 Gestalt Therapy, two years training; Trainers: I. Bezić; M. Stein, V. Švorinić
- 1988 Behaviour practicum, level 1 and 2, HPD.
- 1985 First grade education , 101 Transactional analysis, HPD.
EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
- 2008 Psychologist, Child and Youth Protection Center of Zagreb
- 1996-2008 Psychologist, Rehabilitation Center for hearing and speech problems, SUVAG, Zagreb
- 1992-1996 Psychologist, Elementary School Jabukovac, Zagreb
1985-1992 Psychologist, Kindergarten Savica, Zagreb
Active participant of many professional training meetings
Counselling sessions for teachers and other involved professionals about the identification and treatment of reading and writing disorders, Croatian association for dyslexia, Zagreb
- M. Paškvalin, A. Dulčić et al., (2005) Cochlear implant – verbotonal approach, Suvag, Zagreb
- One of the authors of the Project (1999): Early dyslexia identification – education for nurses and pre-school teachers and other involved professionals“ Ministry of Education, Zagreb
Croatian Psychological Association
Croatian Psychological Society