E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgEDUCATIONGraduate psychologist, the Department of Psychology of the Faculty of Philosophy, the University of Zagreb, 2014-2017Academic degree: Psychologist, M.A.
• Graduate psychologist, Croatian Studies of the University of Zagreb
Graduation paper: Correlation between the parenting attitudes of mothers and the sociometric status of their pre-school children
• 2008–2014. Training in integrative psychotherapy – Psychiatric Clinic of Clinical Hospital Dubrava in collaboration with the Croatian Association of Integrative Psychotherapy, Sherwood Training Institute for Psychotherapy and the University of Derby, Zagreb (Croatia). A four-year training program of psychotherapy
• Summer School of Child Psychotherapy. Family Therapy and Family Constellations. Croatian Association for Interdisciplinary Therapy of Children and Youth, 2015
• Advanced Forensic Interviewing Training, Zagreb 2015. /Linda Cordisco Steele – National Children’s Advocacy Center, Huntsville, AL (USA)
• Round table “Suicidal Behaviour of Children and Youth: Acknowledge, Take Seriously, Save Lives”. Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Youth. 2015
• Mental Health of Children in Today’s Society. Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Youth and the Child and Youth Protection Centre of the City of Zagreb. 2015.
• Course: Mindfulness. Croatian Society for Behavioural-Cognitive Psychotherapy. 2014.
• Seminar Adjusting Croatian Judiciary to Children. Brave Phone. March 2014.
• Training for psychologists in the social welfare system: The Abused Child – Psychological Assessment, Interview and Treatment. January 2013, the Child and Youth Protection Centre of the City of Zagreb
• Training in Cognitive-behavioural therapy of traumatic experience (2013) – B. L. Bonner and S. Schmidt, at the Child and Youth Protection Centre of the City of Zagreb
• Training in the group work with children, Brave Phone, 2011.
• Training in the field of telephone counseling and approaching the abused child. Brave Phone, 2010.
• Training in the application of psychodiagnostic instruments
Experience and employment
– Psychologist at the Child and Youth Protection Centre of the City of Zagreb (2015 – )
– Lecturer at the Post-graduate specialist study programme of the Law School of the University of Zagreb – Course: Abuse and Children (2014 – )
– Psychologist at the Counseling Snaga obitelji (The Power of the Family) (2013 – )
– Workshop facilitator for divorcing parents (2014/15)
– Assistant of the project coordinator (Brave Phone) (2012.-2015.)
– Coordinator of the prevention programme at Children’s House Borovje (2011 – 2012)
– Volunteer counseling at the Brave Phone help-line for children (2010 – 2011)
Other duties and responsibilities
• Mentor of clinical practice – Croatian Association for Interdisciplinary Therapy of Children and Youth
• Member of the Brave Phone Training team
• Brave Phone
• Croatian Chamber of Psychology
• European Network for Social and Emotional Competence (ENSEC)