Swea Jelić Tuščić
Psychologist, M. A.
- 2003. – 2009. Department of Psychology, Croatian Studies, University of Zagreb,
Graduation paper: Correlation between The Big Five personality dimensions and risky sexual behavior in students
Academic degree: Psychologist, M. A.
- 2010. – Cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy – Croatian Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Zagreb
- 2010. Use of MMPI-2 psychological instrument (Naklada Slap), Zagreb
- 2010. Use of associative cards in counselling and psychotherapy (Trainers: I. Bezić and T. Radionov), Zagreb
- 2010. Psychological crisis intervention (Trainers: Jasenka Pregrad and Bruna Profaca)
- 2010. Cognitive-behavioural treatment of school failure pupils (Trainer: Nada Anić)
- 2010. Cognitive-behavioural tretment of pupils with ADD/ADHD (Trainers: Nada Anić i Elvira Nimac)
- 2009. Treatment of abused children (Trainer: Barbara L. Bonner), Zagreb
- 2010. Loss, mourning and support (Trainer: L. Arambašić), Zagreb
- 2007. Training in the field of child abuse and neglect and therapeutical approach for abused and neglected children, Brave phone helpline and Center for Child Protection of Zagreb
EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
- 2009. – Psychologist, Child protection center – Zagreb
- 2007.-2010. Volunteer at Brave Phone – Helpline for abused and neglected children, Zagreb
- Buljan Flander, G. and Jelić, S. (2010). Adolescents committing sexual violence -typologies, etiological and other factors (chapter) In: Mužinić, L. and Vukota, Lj. (eds). Treatment of sexual delinquents and community protection. Zagreb: Medicinska naklada.
Croatian Psychological Association
Croatian Psychological Chamber
Croatian Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
European Federation of Psychologists Associations
Brave Phone – helpline for abused and neglected children (NGO)